Download ShareIt For Windows, Mac, Android & iOS – ShareIt is one of the most famous sharing application. The best part about the app is that it allows multi-platform or cross-platform data sharing. Which means, you can share data from your Windows PC, macOS, iOS, or Android device to any other Windows PC, macOS, iOS, or Android device, which enhances compatibility and makes it easy to work with different operating system devices.
The additional advantage is that it is not very difficult to use the application. The user interface is amicable and use to use. Also, the method of using ShareIt remains the same on all platforms, so you need not learn the different ways for different platforms.
If you are a first time user of ShareIt, we would like to show you How to use ShareIt. An effortless yet powerful application is available for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
How to use ShareIt?
- Launch ShareIt App, from the Home Screen select Send.
- Next, you need to select any application, file, documents, etc. to share. If everything is selected, press the Send key.
- Now you will be taken to the share window, select the device you want to share with and tap on it.
- Instantly the transfer will begin and the receiver will receive the file.
That’s all. It is this easy to use ShareIt app to share and transfer files, documents, apps, etc. But did you know there are many hidden features of ShareIt as well? They are not known by most of the ShareIt users, but I think if you are planning to use ShareIt, you must know about them. Let us check, what are the hidden features of ShareIt:
Hidden ShareIt Features
- Group Share – Group Sharing feature of ShareIt makes it very easy to share files and photos with multiple devices at the same time. All you need to do is, create a group and ask others to join the group. Now, inside the group, anyone can share anything and rest everyone else can download it at the same time.
- WebShare – WebShare is another exciting feature of ShareIt. Like other apps, you need to have ShareIt on your device compulsorily. In case you don’t, no issues, you can, either way, receive files to your device over a shared network. How to use this feature? Just select the WebShare option from the app home screen, and it will create a hot stop. Furthermore, the sender only connects the smartphone to the network by selecting via WiFi settings, scan QR Code, or access the IP address provided in the browser. Once done, you can share the files using ShareIt.
- Share Zone – As the name suggests, Share Zone creates a sharing zone. With-in which, anyone can join and download the available files. It is effortless to develop a Share Zone, from the app home screen, select Share Zone. After which, you need to select the files you want to keep in the Share Zone. All the data in Share Zone are accessible to anyone who enters the Share Zone.
Aren’t these three features of ShareIt making you want to use the app even more? Well, you have the links for downloading the latest version of ShareIt from File Hippo.